Skip to main content

story of us



jatuh bangun kita adakalanya bersambut dan adakalanya memang kita akan terasa terkapai-kapai keseorangan, tapi  ketika inilah dapat kita nilai siapa erti kawan yang sebenarnya. 

" hang beruntung mel. dalam banyak-banyak dugaan Allah boleh bagi hang dapat masalah yang paling kecil. Ada orang kena uji dengan pelajaran, family dan macam-macam lagi. kalau pikir balik, ada baiknya dia buat mcam ni, lepas ni hang mesti dah takkan senang-senang percayakan sapa-sapa dah. hang mesti akan lagi hati-hati. sabar ja, hang akan jumpa banyak lagi yang 10 kali ganda lebih baik kat luar sana"

"mungkin beaker yang pecah tadi memang ada petunjuk kot.


look at the bright side mel. you got ur brother and sister, you got ur best friends, you got ur family and you have me. you only lost one thing when you let "it" go. lets move on, forget it for a while. enjoy life before it melts. have the time of ur life, every outing, every class lecture, every day and night. "I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile." trust me, u dont lose anything. he's not worth it.
 ·  · See Friendship · 18 hours ago · 


*thanks for the words. it sooth me. yeahh. let's get move on. next chapter!

Popular posts from this blog

im seventeen :) thanks for the wishes !!

 ERRR.. TERJUMPA DALAM INBOX SCREENED MESSAGE: LAST WISH:  PALING AWAL:

New girl in 'town' near kampung selamat; aloha aucms !

yeah, welcome to aucms. from the first activity we had,  it seem not a good choice to be here, well this is my first thought. seeing all my seniors getting ready for their next semester of their degree, snap their last picture at the uni. i thought to myself, it looks everybody else is leaving the world that i am about to enter. i feel so small being among them. well this about the story before aucms. as i am here now,  i just snap into reality. the journey just about to begin. how i can i already compare myself with my old senior. come on we are  years apart and they supposedly finish their degree right now. being in a totally different comunity compared to langkawi prepared to all possibilities. Lots of people lots of changes I am gonna face. Seniors. They are so fascinating to watch. Their fashions, lifestyle, attitude. It makes me realise. How we carry ourselves in the society show our personality. Stalking their fb. Seeing their social life. Thats his bf. Ohh...

let's get to work :D

FOUNDATION IN MEDICAL STUDIES Semester 1 ·          English I ·          Mathematics I ·          Basic Biology ·          Chemistry I ·          Physics I ·          Bahasa Kebangsaan A/B* Semester 2 ·          Ethic in the Health Profession ·          Basic Human Behavior & Psychology ·          Pengajian Islam ·          Pendidikan Moral ·          Chemistry II Semester 3 ·          English II ·          Mathematics II ·  ...